Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Saturday in Florence

San Lorenzo Market, otherwise known as the leather market, where I purchased 5 purses and 2 wallets in a 20 min period. 
the Duomo
The Facade
On our way to the Archaeology Museum, we turned around, and this is what we saw!
Ponte Vecchio
again
From Piazza Michelangelo. The Ponte Vecchio, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Duomo all in one photo. I must say, the Duomo totally dwarfs everything else around it. Thanks Casey! 
Casey and I at the lookout. Pretty Florence! 

Ciao Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Love, love, love the Duomo. Mr. Bruce, Mrs. Lucy, and I sat outside the Duomo and enjoyed a few items Mr. Bruce selected for us from the market, the food market, not the leather one. That's my Miss Sarah for making all those purchases in 20 minutes. The three purses I saw on Skype were absolutely fab! You two are pretty cute in that last photo. Ciao T and MS! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete